I’ve been trying my best to discipline myself and be watchful with what I eat. I haven’t drank soda for months already or maybe a year I think. If there’ll be any chance, that would be when I have no other choice and I’m dying of thirst already *haha*.
I discovered this Old Orchard Cranberry juice when I attended the Jeunesse event a month ago. So timing that I’m looking for juices or any beverage that has real health benefits and also something I can serve to my visitors in my home that’s non-alcoholic. Old Orchard Juices are crafted using the finest ingredients available, resulting in a best tasting juice that captures the unique flavor of cranberry
So to encourage concocting wholesome and welcoming mocktail drinks that are perfect for serving for all season or occasion, Old Orchard Cranberry Juice invites you to shake things up by joining its Facebook fan page 3-ingredient mocktail making recipe contest. An invitation that’s open to all Metro Manila residents, here’s how to join in the fun in six easy steps:
- Post a photo of your 3-ingredient mocktail recipe on the Old Orchard Cranberry Facebook fan page contest thread announcement. Mocktail recipe must include an Old Orchard Juice product.
- Share in the comment section your list of ingredients and recipe directions.
- Tag three friends and use the hashtag #OldOrchardPH.
- Make sure to like the Facebook fan page and share your post on your wall to qualify.
- Only one person per entry is allowed and the deadline is until October 30, Sunday.
- Three of the most creative and deliciously inspiring recipe will win a generous supply of Old Orchard Cranberry Juices. Winners will be announced on their facebook page.
While Old Orchard Cranberry Juice is a perfect mixer for mocktails and I also love it on it’s own. It’s perfect for both kids and adults. So what are you waiting for! I can’t wait to see your creative entries!