Oxygen x Billboard | Where fashion meets passion
I remember when my brother and I were still in school. We grew up patronizing local brands, one of them is Oxygen. They have a branch in a nearby mall, SM Molino. I just visited yesterday and I’m so happy to see the collection growing and improving. So when I heard the news that Oxygen, a home-grown local fashion brand collaborated with one of the biggest international groups that are regarded as industry institutions, “Billboard”, as a musician, I got so excited to see what they have in store for us.
During the event in Trinoma Activity Center
If you’re an aspiring artist, especially ones abroad, one of your ultimate dreams is to be including in the Top Charts of Billboard. It’s the world’s premier source for trends and innovation in music. Them knowing being meticulous in choosing their partners, I’m very proud for Oxygen for this milestone.
To officially launch their partnership and newest collection, they held a fashion show event in Trinoma. There were guests and performers like DJ KAT and Sam Concepcion (OMG SAM!).
Sam sang a few tracks of current viral songs and his original song. He really is a total performer. We were amazed how he rocked the stage during the fashion show.
“Oxygen has always believed in allowing everyone to live their passion.” – Jeff Bascon, Oxygen Brand Director
There was a pop-up booth open for everyone where you can check and purchase items from Oxygen X Billboard collection.
This cap caught my eye! I bought two designs! Let me know if you wanna see a haul video perhaps?
Everyone enjoyed snapping photos in this booth!
Here are my personal picks from the Oxygen X Billboard collection. I already have those two caps! Unfortunately, this dress seems to be out of stock in two branches I’ve been to.
Would like to share with you the Oxygen X Billboard Top 2 Style Trends
- Street Style – Cool tees and trendy jeans, these pieces are key for that effortless, on-the-street look that everyone is going for today!
- All in Black – You can never go wrong with wearing black! Need we say more?
- Slit Tops – The latest trend to hit the metro, show off a little leg, or those awesome liquid leather leggings, with these cool slit tops!
- Pumping Graphic Tees – Raring to make a statement? Artsy graphic tees are all the rage nowadays!
- Monochrome Pieces – All the whites, greys, and blacks in your wardrobe are still on-trend, plus, they go perfectly with each other!
- Messy-But-Not Tresses – Nothing says “I woke up like this” than with hair that is stylishly messy yet not too untidy.
- Ripped Denims – Whether acid wash, black, grey, or blue, distressed jeans scream cool and casual.
- Pullovers – Can’t deny it, cotton pullovers are comfy, cozy, AND trendy, no matter the season.
- Cutout Boots – Quirky cutout boots are a funky way to level up any of your outfits!
- Pops of Color – A little bit of bright yellow, blue, red or green, never hurt anybody. And they’re a great highlight on an all-black ensemble!
- Oversized Tees – Love to dress comfy? Pair an oversized tee with your favorite denim shorts for that effortlessly breezy look.
- Statement Caps – There’s no better way to declare your favorite statements than to wear it on your head.
- White Sneaks – The hottest trend today, even Hollywood celebrities are digging it, white sneaks totally go with any of your daily wear.
- The Brush Up – Classic and very James Dean-esque, this hairstyle can apply for men and women who adore the unique style of the 50’s.
- White Cotton Shirts – Perfect for summer, white shirts are easy to wear and easy to pair with anything!
- Slim Silhouettes – Want to emphasize and elongate your silhouette? Don skinny jeans and show off that sexy, slim figure!
- Jersey Number Shirts – Jersey shirts are the hottest new things! Out of the baseball pits and into your closet, these babies are the greatest addition to your wardrobe staples this season!
- Fresh Faced – Say bye-bye to heavy make-up. It’s all about being cool and fresh-faced this summer!
- Culottes – Feeling a little adventurous? One of the more exciting trends this season, culottes are extremely flexible, whether for casual Fridays or dressed-up Mondays!
- Pegged Boyfriend Jeans – The more styled up cousin of the “boyfriend jeans,” this folded-up style of bottoms define the shape of your silhouette better!
The Oxygen x Billboard Collection is now available at all Oxygen branches nationwide. The 2nd wave of the collection is already out now in stores. Some of them are already uploaded on Oxygen Clothing Instagram page. You can also visit oxygenfashion.com, Like and Follow Oxygen Clothing on Facebook or Follow @oxygenclothing on Instagram and Twitter for updates!
Let me know guys if you were able to purchase anything from the collection! I’ll be going back to check the 2nd wave of the collection as I’m eyeing some Billboard box tees! 😀