It’s been a while since I last posted a Sample Room Haul here on the blog and I miss hoarding samples from them especially the full-size ones! If it’s your first time to hear about Sample Room, it’s a beauty, health, and fashion sampling website hence, “Try before you Buy”. It’s also the first and only online community in the Philippines that provides sampling service and values opinions of their customer through product reviews.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register and be a Sample Room member to be qualified to get free samples from the website. You’ll get instant 100 points so you can start your Sample Room adventure!
- Each sample is equivalent to a certain number of points for it to be availed.
- Upon check out, all you need to pay is the shipping and handling fee.
- Receive your samples and start road-testing them!
- Rate and review the products you tried. You can earn points for each review that you post on the website. You can use these points to avail a free sample so the more points the merrier! Sample Room also gives you an option to buy points.
WHAT IS A “VIP” MEMBERSHIP?
- When you purchase 1,000 points (649php) you are now a Sample Room VIP member. These points will be added to your account and you have 24 hours to pay. Verifying your payment and membership usually takes 3 business days. Points are only valid for two consecutive months, after 2 months, your points will be expired. You can only purchase points 1 (once) every two months.
- You know the Sample Room drill, use your points and purchase free samples!
- Make a review and get back the points you used + incentive points!
- Only 1 person per household is allowed to be a VIP member.
Here are the samples I got!
Belo SunExpert Tinted Moisturizer SPF 50 PA++++
Full Size 50ml | P449.75
Points needed: 120
Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF40 PA++++
Full Size 50ml | P329.75
Points needed: 90
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser
Full Size 170g | P895.00
Sample Size: 20g
Points needed: 101
Cathy Doll Geisha Moteru Gel Liner Pot (Black)
Full Size 2g | P249.00
Points needed: 130
What I really like about Sample Room is you can try the product first and see if it fits you or not. If you’re able to score a full-size sample of the product you like, you’re lucky! Deluxe sample sizes are nice too, at least you can road-test the product before you decide if you’ll buy one. The customer reviews are very helpful. I like reading them so I can check who else has the same experience with the product. You’ll also just pay for the shipping fee so it’s definitely a value for your money!
Have you guys tried Sample Room? How is it so far? I hope you’re liking the service as much as I do! You can register here http://www.sampleroom.ph/ if you don’t have an account yet. Follow their social pages for instant updates on available samples and promos at @sampleroomph #SampleRoomPH
Disclosure: Sample Room Philippines sent me this package for free, for editorial considerations. All my opinions and experiences stated in this post are solely my own and 100% unbiased. I only support brands and products that I believe in. For more info, you can visit my Disclaimer & Disclosure Policy.