Oh my gee! We only have 25 days left before Christmas and whenever I hear the word, there are lots of things and ideas going in my head! It is everyones favorite holiday! It is when you get to spend quality time with your family, friends, and loved ones. I remember my mom will make a list of food and recipes she needs to prepare for the night. “Sleigh the buffet” table with dishes savoured with Jolly Cow Condensada.
The rich, thick, and perfectly sweetened taste of Jolly Cow Condensada can make every dessert your favorite! You can try to re-create these delectable recipes your family will surely love!
FRUITY LECHE FLAN
One of my favorite desserts ever! My mom’s leche flan is the best for me! I can finish a bunch of trays in one sitting!
6 egg yolks, beaten
1 can (410 mL) Jolly Cow condensed milk
1 can (354 mL) evaporated milk
juice and zest of 1 dayap
1/2 cup sugar
water, for steaming
1 can Jolly Fruit Cocktail, drained
3 tbsp. Water
1 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare the Caramel: In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil; reduce the heat to low before adding the sugar. Stir continuously for about 2 minutes or until the sugar caramelizes or turns amber. Immediately pour the caramelized sugar into prepared individual flan mold. Swirl the flan mold to evenly spread the caramel. Set the mold aside.
- In a bowl, combine evaporated milk, Jolly Cow condensed milk, sugar and dayap. Gently pass the beaten eggs through a strainer into the bowl. Stir to combine and mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture into the prepared flan mold containing the caramel.
- Cover the mold with aluminium foil, arrange into the steamer (water should already be boiling before placing the mold inside); steam for 30 minutes or until firm. Set aside to cool and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with Jolly Fruit Cocktail upon serving.
Who’s up for a healthy pasta? This Fusilli Salad is delicious and hearty, perfect for your guests in all ages!
500 grams Dona Elena Al Dente Fusilli pasta, cooked according to package directions
½ cup Jolly Cow Condensada
2 cups chicken fillet, cooked and flaked
1 piece large carrot, peeled, diced, and boiled
6 pieces hard boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
½ cup ham, cooked and cut into pieces
1 cup quick-melt cheese, cubed
1 cup Jolly Pineapple Tidbits, drained
1 can Jolly Whole Kernel Corn 425g, drained
1 can Jolly Green Peas 155g, drained
½ cup sweet pickle relish
1 cup raisins
1 piece medium onion, peeled and diced
1 cup Jolly Real Mayonnaise
salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, carrots, eggs, ham, cheese, Jolly Pineapple Tidbits, Jolly Whole Kernel Corn, Jolly Green Peas, sweet pickle relish, raisins, onions, Jolly Real Mayonnaise, and Jolly Cow Condensada.
- Gently stir together until evenly distributed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
If you have other recommended dishes, desserts, or any food that you like to prepare using Jolly Cow Condensada, please let me know and I’ll be more than happy to recreate it!